SUBNETONLINE.COM Legal Information
(c) 2000/2008 SUBNETONLINE.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
A. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL NOTICE BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By continuing to access or use this site, or any service on this site, you signify YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. From time to time, SUBNETONLINE.COM may modify these terms. Accordingly, please continue to review these terms whenever accessing or using this site. Your use of the site, or any service on this site will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept these terms, you may not use the site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these terms and conditions of service are expressly rejected by SUBNETONLINE.COM and shall be of no force or effect.
1. User Consent to Terms and Conditions of Service. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of service ("TOS") for SUBNETONLINE.COM. You further agree: (a) to comply with U.S. or international law regarding the transmission of any data obtained from the Service (as defined herein) in accordance with the TOS, (b) not to use the Service for illegal purposes, and (c) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service.
2. Intellectual Property. This Web site, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics (the "Service"), is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. The Service is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. All information making up the Service is also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Service.
3. Restrictions on Use. You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the TOS. You agree to use the Service solely for your own noncommercial use and benefit, and not for resale or other transfer or disposition to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. You acknowledge that the Service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by SUBNETONLINE.COM and others (including certain other information sources) through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of SUBNETONLINE.COM and such others. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of SUBNETONLINE.COM and all others having rights in the Service during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by SUBNETONLINE.COM or its suppliers of content, equipment or otherwise ("Suppliers") to protect their and others' contractual, statutory and common law rights in the Service. You agree to notify SUBNETONLINE.COM in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Service by any party or of any claim that the Service infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
4. Further Restrictions on Use. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR MAKE ONE PRINT COPY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL, NONCOMMERCIAL USE, PROVIDED THAT YOU RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES. THE ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE RECIRCULATED, REDISTRIBUTED OR PUBLISHED BY YOU WITHOUT SUBNETONLINE.COM'S PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE'S CONTENT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF SUBNETONLINE.COM'S COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. ADDITIONALLY, YOU MAY NOT OFFER ANY PART OF THE SERVICE FOR SALE OR DISTRIBUTE IT OVER ANY OTHER MEDIUM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OVER-THE-AIR TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST, A COMPUTER NETWORK OR HYPERLINK FRAMING ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF SUBNETONLINE.COM. THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN MAY NOT BE USED TO CONSTRUCT A DATABASE OF ANY KIND. NOR MAY THE SERVICE BE STORED (IN ITS ENTIRETY OR IN ANY PART) IN DATABASES FOR ACCESS BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR TO DISTRIBUTE ANY DATABASE SERVICES CONTAINING ALL OR PART OF THE SERVICE. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF ANY DATA SOLD OR CONTRIBUTED BY YOU TO ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF SUBNETONLINE.COM'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, SERVICE MARKS OR LOGOS IN ANY MANNER WHICH CREATES THE IMPRESSION THAT SUCH NAMES AND MARKS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR ARE USED WITH SUBNETONLINE.COM'S CONSENT, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF THESE NAMES AND MARKS. YOU WILL NOT USE THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS. YOU WILL NOT USE ANY OF SUBNETONLINE.COM'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, SERVICE MARKS OR LOGOS IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS. YOU WILL NOT SEND UNSOLICITED MAILINGS TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY USING THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE SET FORTH ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE LINKING AND FRAMING POLICY.
5. License. You acquire absolutely no rights or licenses in or to the Service and materials contained within the Service other than the limited right to utilize the Service in accordance with the TOS or the license agreement contained with individual programs available for download. Should you choose to download content from the Service, you must do so in accordance with the TOS. Such download is licensed to you by SUBNETONLINE.COM ONLY for your own personal, noncommercial use in accordance with the TOS and does not transfer any other rights to you.
6. Rights Reserved. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Service (the "Intellectual Property Rights") shall, as between you and SUBNETONLINE.COM, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of SUBNETONLINE.COM. All present and future rights in and title to the Service (including the right to exploit the Service and any portions of the Service over any present or future technology) are reserved to SUBNETONLINE.COM for its exclusive use. Except as specifically permitted by the TOS, you may not copy or make any use of the Service or any portion thereof. Except as specifically permitted herein, you shall not use SUBNETONLINE.COM's Intellectual Property Rights or the Service, or the names of any individual participant in, or contributor to, the Service, or any variations or derivatives thereof, for any purpose, without SUBNETONLINE.COM's prior written approval.
7. No Guarantees. The lists of information contained on SUBNETONLINE.COM's site are not guaranties or warranties about the quality or fitness of any particular item, product or service on such list. Rather, such information is solely the opinion of SUBNETONLINE.COM based on its research, its mystery travelers and other information available to it including at times input from visitors to the site. However, opinions about the subject matter contained in the lists on SUBNETONLINE.COM's site may vary from person to person.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SUBNETONLINE.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES EVEN IF A SUBNETONLINE.COM AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED SPECIFICALLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS OR ITEMS ON THE SERVICE OR ANY PROVISION OF THE TOS, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUBNETONLINE.COM'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
10. Representations and Warranties. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; (b) you are at least eighteen (18) years old; (c) you shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose; and (d) you shall use the Service only as set forth in the TOS.
11. Governing Law. These TOS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law principles thereof. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Greenville County in the State of South Carolina with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with the Service or from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of the TOS.
12. Miscellaneous. You accept that SUBNETONLINE.COM has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Service at any time at SUBNETONLINE.COM's sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the Service.
13. Headings. The section titles in the TOS are used solely for the convenience of you and have no legal or contractual significance.
14. Severability. If any provision of the TOS is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these TOS will remain in force.
15. Entire Agreement. The TOS and any other terms and conditions of service on www.SUBNETONLINE.COM and its successor, constitute the entire agreement between you and SUBNETONLINE.COM and govern your use of the Service.
B. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ISSUES
SUBNETONLINE.COM respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. SUBNETONLINE.COM may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate links with web sites which infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the SUBNETONLINE.COM service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the SUBNETONLINE.COM service contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify SUBNETONLINE.COM by providing SUBNETONLINE.COM's webmaster the information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. section 512.
SUBNETONLINE.COM's webmaster for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Web site can be reached as follows: